You’ve got the deals.
We’ve got the deal hunters.
Marketing your codes, deals and vouchers in France
Operating on the French speaking markets in Europe, CodesPromotion.fr brings customers the best deals and e-vouchers for online shopping. Get in touch, to find out how we can work together to market your codes, deals and vouchers in France
The team works with established retailers such as Expedia, Galeries Lafayette, 3 Suisses, Sony, La Redoute… and also with affiliate networks. There are currently more than 1,500 online stores on the site, offering +4,600 coupon codes, discounts & deals.
Visitors are landing on the site mainly from search but Codes Promotions is also available on Facebook, Twitter and on other most visited social networks in French speaking countries (Netlog, Myspace, and Wikio). Codes Promotion’s Facebook fans are primarily female aged 18-34 living in Paris and its suburb while Twitter’s followers are mostly web savvy male aged 24-44 living in big cities. In terms of countries, 90% of Codes promotion’s users are from France while the other 10% are from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Switzerland. Most of French visitors come from Paris, the other cities are Lyon, Toulouse, Nantes, Lille and Marseille. The top visited categories on the site are fashion, holidays, electronics and furniture & gardening.
To promote brands or campaigns, Codes Promotion offers several marketing tools to affiliate networks and advertisers: emailing, online banner (468×60) throughout the site, competition, seasonal/exclusive activities, articles writing and joint-PR activities.